This Recruitment Consultancy Agreement is made in Dubai, UAE, by and between:
Premium Recruitment Middle East FZ LLE (hereinafter “Consultant”), a registered UAE business of which Savoir Vivre is the authorized domestic division, and
Whereas Client desires certain recruitment consultancy services that Consultant is able and wishes to provide to Client. Candidate is any person introduced by the Consultant to the Client based on the data and details recorded by the Consultant.
1. Definition. The Consultancy Fee to be paid by Client to Consultant is (3,000 AED for Classique; 3,600 AED for Moda-Maison; 4,000 AED for Socialite, and 6,000 AED for Elite) service levels, respectively. All the placements from and outside UAE are considered as an overseas. Overseas placements are not eligible for the UAE packages unless agreed otherwise with the client.
2. Consultancy Fees. For the UAE placements and packages, for the salaries below 3,000 we charge kept as per the choice of the package respectively and for the salaries above and including 3,000 AED payable are the 20% of the Annual gross salary as Consultancy fee. For the overseas placements for the salaries below 900$, the fee payable is 2,500$ and for the salaries above 900$ payable are 20% of the Annual gross salary of the candidate. For placements for referred candidates that are residing abroad the recruitment consultancy fees are 10,000 AED inclusive the ticket and the booking fee of 3,000 AED that are non-refundable.
3. Description of Services. Within five (5) working days from the date this Agreement is signed, and after Client has paid the relevant Consultancy Fee, Consultant shall begin introducing qualified Candidates to Client. Consultant shall provide certain complimentary items such as books and uniforms within thirty (30) days from the date this Agreement is signed for the cases if applicable. The above uniforms and books are subject to availability; if a uniform or book is unavailable, we reserve the right to replace it with one of equivalent quality and value .This Agreement is solely for recruitment consultancy services and is not, and shall under no circumstances be characterized, considered or deemed as a labor supply agreement or transaction providing manpower to Client.
4. Relationship of the Parties. Consultant is a referral service, not an agent or representative of Candidate; neither is a Candidate an agent or employee of Consultant. Consultant is not liable for a Candidate’s acts and/or omissions, nor for other events beyond its control. Client shall indemnify and hold Consultant harmless from any and all claims arising out of services provided by any Candidate to Client, including without limitation: claims for loss, damage, injury or expense suffered by Client or another person due to the wrongful acts, omissions, or negligence of the Candidate; and claims made by the Candidate against the Client.
5. Refund policy. The Consultancy Fee is nonrefundable except in the case that Consultant fails to fulfill its obligation to introduce Candidates within five working days, whereupon Client may receive a full refund. Particularly, the Consultancy Fee is nonrefundable in the case that Client does not make an offer of employment to any Candidate or no Candidate accepts an offer of employment made by Client.
6. Client’s Obligations. Client shall notify Consultant immediately when a Candidate accepts Client’s offer of employment, and shall not make any private agreement with the Candidate or do any act that is inconsistent with this Agreement or may result in avoidance of any of Client’s obligations herein. Such private agreements and acts include, without limitation, those by which another person could avoid paying a consultancy fee to Consultant, such as referral of a Candidate to another person who then hires the Candidate. Client shall be liable to Consultant for all damages resulting from Client’s referral of a Candidate or disclosure of a Candidate’s information to any other person.
7. Warranty. Consultant guarantees a Candidate’s employment agreement with Client for three (3) months from the date it is signed with one free replacement and for the overseas placements with additional charge of 900$. If the Candidate resigns or Client on reasonable grounds becomes dissatisfied with the Candidate, Consultant shall attempt to provide one suitable replacement at no additional charge. However, if Consultant determines, at its sole judgment and discretion, that a Candidate has been subjected to exploitative conditions in Client’s household, then Consultant shall have no obligation to provide a replacement or any refund in the event that the Candidate leaves Client’s employment.
8. Governing Law. This Recruitment Consultancy Agreement shall be governed by the applicable laws of Dubai, UAE. Any dispute under this Agreement shall be settled by arbitration according to the Rules of the Dubai International Arbitration Centre. Judgment upon the award of the arbitrators may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.