Why should I use an Agency?
Using an agency is the fastest, safest and most convenient tool to find the right candidate. Also, the Agency will make sure to get the right match by drawing from a large pool of qualified applicants who have passed all security and health assurance checks. The Agency is a good tool and can offer you an option for replacement in case of a need.
Why should I choose Savoir Vivre?
- Savoir Vivre is selecting the premium candidates for the finest roles
- We draw from a large pool of candidates from various ethnicities
- We are concentrating on you exclusively
- Our candidates are mainly based in the Emirates, thus we are fast in terms of service
- We truly ensure we make the perfect match by studying your requirements and giving our honest suggestions
- Consultant at Savoir Vivre works on an exclusive basis with the client
- In case of a specific or a sensitive request, we break away from our standard procedures to get the job done
- All the meetings with Royalties, VIP’s and celebrities are held in a more personal setting and our Consultant will visit your Palace upon request
- Savoir Vivre does combine roles under one description
- We offer our Registered candidates a Mannerism Guide with ideas, solutions, best practices and some etiquette settings tips
- We work 6 days a week, plus Fridays for very urgent cases
- We have tailored packages to suit every type of request and we are gifting a valuable books as the part of the concept
- Families recruiting a nanny via us will have the chance to build up her capacities, educate and become a certificated nanny
- Our uniforms are done from a very prominent designers
- We offer a full three (3) month replacement policy for free
How do I start the process of registering with Savoir Vivre?
Firstly you need to choose the package you wish to apply and respectfully fill in the Client Registration Form – click here to view the packages. Send it back to us with your selection so that we can start the process of finding the right staff member for you.
What is the average age of your candidates?
Most of our candidates are in their early-twenties, thirties and forties. Some are older, married and have raised their own children.
Who are your candidates?
We carefully choose our candidates, screen and cross check their references. Our Consultant will spend quality time interviewing them and keep the notes for our Clients’ review. Aside from our check ups, the clients are encouraged to pursue additional due diligence for candidates they wish to hire.
Where do you find your candidates?
We have a pool of candidates already registered with us. Additionally, we advertise for the roles and use word-of-mouth recommendations to find qualified candidates.
How long does it take you to find a candidate for me?
It is rather quick. Our candidates are all based in the Emirates and placements go very fast. After you sign the contract, we will begin shortlisting candidates that are the most suitable for your requirements. We will start sending you candidates for review within 5 working days.
Do I have to pay a registration fee?
It’s a one-time registration fee that will allow you to see the candidates until you are fully satisfied with your choice. The contract with us is valid for a full twelve (12) months and we offer a free replacement should you need one.
Who is obtaining a visa for the candidate?
Savoir Vivre is not responsible for obtaining visas for the candidates. It is the responsibility of the family and the clients to go thru the procedures. However, we can help you by introducing the capable PRO services that can obtain the visas on your behalf.
Where Savoir Vivre is located?
Headquarter of Savoir Vivre and registered Office is Creative Tower, PO Box 4422, Fujairah, United Arab Emirates.
However for your convenience our Consultant can arrange a meeting at the nearest spot of choice or at one of the closest business centres.