Savoir Vivre considers a series of criteria to decide if we should proceed with the process of finding placement for our candidates. We look for:
- Work experience in palaces, private homes, official residences, private yachts and aircrafts
- A proven and outstanding track record from previous employers
- Verifiable references from a reliable source
- Professional and discreet mannerisms and affection to learn more from our Mannerism Guide specially created for you
- Goals that include long-term assignment and domestic career jobs
- A caring and positive attitude with a willingness to learn and improve work performance
- Personal integrity and confidentiality at every level
Candidates Registration Form
As soon as you fill in the Candidate Registration Form, we proceed with creating a file for you and a Candidate Profile in our in-house system. This is a professionally developed system that allows us to assess you better and advise you on your future placement. We make sure we follow up with advice on suitable career opportunities, international openings and consultancy on advancing your career.
We execute an in-depth group or personal interviews. It is important the job be completed to perfection.
Meeting the Candidates
Whenever possible and convenient, we do organize a face-to-face meeting with you, our Candidate. It is far more beneficial to us and to you if we find out about your soft skills, personality and behavior traits, charisma and other factors in person rather than relying on a CV and photo only. Our unique Candidate Profiles are a collection of soft skills and personal characteristic script which we consider to be as well one of the fundamental employment criteria of the future.
We strive to make the perfect match every time. It is of the essence that you and the Client are happy with your choice. Both of you are working towards developing a relationship based on trust, understanding and a long-term outlook of working together.
We would recommend you study and learn from the Mannerism Guide we have developed for you. The information will help you have a successful career in your new post and will give you insight and many tips on how to perform at your best.
Our Consultants at Savoir Vivre are always willing to give you career counseling. If you are looking at moving internationally, making a career change, advancing your career, training or upgrading, our Consultants are here for you. We give you our best advice for your future personal and career growth.