Savoir Vivre is a domestic premium division of KENSHO Management Consultancy (License no. 740323) FZ LLE offering recruitment consultancy services for clients and companies.
Savoir Vivre offers packages carefully tailored to meet even the most refined household’s needs.
At Savoir Vivre, we understand your time is precious and your personal needs are private. That’s why we institute a rigorous candidate screening process while maintaining your confidentiality.
Savoir Vivre follows a series of objects to ensure we match our clients’ needs with the right candidates for the position. We strive to:
- Understand each client’s expectations in-depth
- Tailor a program to suit the most demanding requirements
- Select, process, interview, screen and run a background check on candidates
- Provide the best qualified candidates available
- Keep each client informed of the recruitment status
- Foster the highest moral principles and work ethics
- Maintain full confidentiality at all times
Savoir Vivre means “high standards of living,” thus we relay our core values in everything we do. The other factors that define our strengths are our:
- Professional ethics and care for providing both the client and the candidate the perfect match
- Huge database of candidates, plus exclusive candidates that are not registered elsewhere
- Candidates from a variety of ethnic backgrounds, culture upbringings and traditions
- Competitive placement fee should you choose to hire one of our candidates